Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry Christmas 2015 from the Little RV

We've been awfully busy since our last post back in October. We spent several months in Washington but today we headed to Portland for Christmas at my daughter's house. Murphy wants everyone to know what he's been up to lately. 

I've been busy meeting family members;
learning to play ball;

walking;

and walking.

My cousin Waffle came for a sleepover on Thanksgiving and I shared my bed with him. 



I take good care of my Dad. 

I like naps too.



But the best day ever was when I got to meet Santa! 

Merry Christmas from The Little RV! 

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet blog posting. I am sure Murphy enjoyed the experiences. Tell Murphy, my three pups said "Howdy".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Dizzy, Dizzy's wife and three pups!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas! Murphy is so adorable! You are so lucky he chose you two for his forever family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are lucky! He's so full of love and personality and makes us smile all the time. Merry Christmas Sandy!

      Delete