Thursday, August 27, 2015

A New Addition to the Little RV

Hello, my name is Murphy. 

I adopted my new mom and dad a couple of weeks ago. I am a Goldendoodle which is a fabulous mixture of Golden Retriever and Poodle. 

I am 4 months old. I'm gonna be a really big boy. Mom says about 90 pounds. My feet are huge and I need to grow into them. 
I love to eat raw carrots and today I learned what watermelon is. Yummy! 

When I go for walks I like to find a stick and carry it in my mouth all the way home. Yep, I'm gonna be that dog. Here I am with today's stick.


Mom and dad say I'm really smart. I am learning really fast already and I get to go to puppy school soon. 

This is an action shot of me killin' my bed.

Oh, one more thing... I get really car sick. Now that I am a full time traveler, that might be a problem.  

10 comments:

  1. Love your dog. Caution: my daughter just paid $3K for surgery to remove small stick from intestine of her golden. Perhaps buy pig ears or hooves or "rubber" bones and encourage her to carry that home as her booty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,
      Thanks for the warning on the stick. That would be ugly. I'll see if we can curb that behavior. He's very lovable. Likes hugs too!
      Juley

      Delete
  2. Cute traveling buddy. Hope he don't outgrow the RV (grin).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Dizzy! We'd have to move all over again and I don't think I'm up to that task.
      Juley

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Donna. We're pretty happy with him.
      Juley

      Delete
  4. My Sammy gets car sick too, he has never gotten over it, he's going to be 9 next month. But at least in the Motorhome when we travel, he can walk around a little and it seems to help. But mostly he stays sick for about a day after we go somewhere before he fully recovers. Hope yours fairs better than Sammy. He loves new places, but the travel part is hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karyn, I'm hoping he outgrows it. We drive around a lot when we are in new places and always take our pup with us. Hopefully he'll learn to enjoy the ride!
      Juley

      Delete
  5. Hi Murphy! My name is Moose and I'm a teacup Chi. I just had my first birthday. I used to get really really car sick too but Mom & Dad conditioned me by taking me for rides that got longer each time. I rode almost 200 miles the last few trips and was fine! They just make sure I don't eat before we leave. Sure hope you get conditioned too, it makes traveling more fun for all of us.

    Moose (Sue O)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Moose,
      Thanks for the suggestion. I'll bet my Mom and Dad will try it cause nobody like doggie puke.
      Murphy

      Delete