Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Springtime in the Desert and a Rob Update in the Little RV

After 34 days in our campground I finally took a walk around today with my camera. The temperatures are in the mid 80s and the park is getting pretty empty because the season is over. I like empty.
We're up on a hill with great views.



         We're parked smack in the middle of this photo.

The pool looks inviting... 




Rob and I will make good use of this pool when he finally gets to come home. Rob is improving slowly. He finally was able to get out of bed for the second time today. He sat up in a chair for about 20 minutes. He is eating a bit better and staying awake for longer periods of time. If we can get him into a wheel chair tomorrow I am going to take him outside so he can feel the sun on his face. That should be a treat.

It's spring here in the desert and everything is in bloom.
Love the color and texture in this photo.

Oh Hello Mickey!

Go ahead, I dare ya!

Love the symmetry of these. 


Hope you are enjoying spring wherever you are.

4 comments:

  1. I like the pictures of the desert in bloom. Hope Rob gets home real, real soon. Maybe tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Dizzy!
      I wish he could come home tomorrow. Maybe in a couple of weeks? It's been a long haul.
      Juley

      Delete