Tuesday, December 23, 2014

It's a Pretty Special Day in the Little RV



Today is this guy's birthday and it's a big one!  

Rob, today is your 60th birthday and I'm feeling a bit sentimental so I want to thank you for all of the gifts you have given me over the years. These are just a few examples. 

The gift of a bouquet of roses several days in a row back when we first met and you were in Japan. The teddy bear you sent my daughter was what hooked me. 

The gift of learning that it is OK to spend a lot of money on shoes that will last and don't hurt your feet.  

The gift of being passionate about things that are really important to you.

The gift of travel. I've been places and seen things I never would have were it not for you. From London and Paris, France, to Paris, Texas and Rome, New York and everywhere in between. 

The gift of learning to be brave. We have faced some struggles along the way and I have had to put my big girl panties on many times but it has given me the ability to know that I can do whatever is necessary and make it through just fine.

The gift of patience.  Oh how you try my patience some times!

There are thousands of things to thank you for and these are just a small handful. Mostly I thank you for the gift of you and your love for me and my family.  

Happy Birthday Rob!


2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Rob and many, many more years and miles down the road. Gee, I wish I were that young again. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dizzie were did all the time go.. I was just going to work and now close to retirement age.. Have a Merry Christmas and to see on the road one day.

      Delete