Monday, December 22, 2014

Beach Birthday with the Little RV


Lake Worth Beach
How often does a girl with a December birthday get to go to the beach on her birthday? My birthday was Thursday and I had the pleasure of doing whatever I wanted. I'm kinda spoiled that way.  


We had a lazy morning then went to the beach. There are miles and miles of beaches here but the area is so heavily populated they have them kind of locked down. Each city runs their own beach and they charge for parking (if you can find it). We found a great spot and went for a walk on the beach. It was in the high 70s. Perfect for walking on the beach.

Shelling was awesome and I found lots of small but whole shells to add to my
collection. Here are my treasures.

The black and white one is my favorite.
You have to pay to walk the pier but not to photograph it.


After the beach we tried Cuban food for the first time. It was delicious!  

What birthday is complete without cake? We found a great cupcake shop called Sweet Surrender. We picked up a dozen mini cupcakes. These are two bites and gone! It's a great way to sample more than one flavor.  
Sweet Surrender Cupcakes
It was a great birthday spent with my wonderful hubby with lots of calls from family and friends. What more could a girl ask for?

A beautiful sunset...

No comments:

Post a Comment