Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Little RV Moves on to Missoula, Montana

Last Sunday we moved to Missoula in preparation for Rob's oral surgery.  We are staying at Jellystone Park.  I am pleasantly surprised by this park.  I guess I expected herds of roaming children, and while there have been some, it hasn't been a problem.  

The park is fairly large, maybe 80 spaces and we are in the far back corner very near the huge fields and walking trails.  Grant and I have been doing some walking especially in the early morning when nobody else is out and about.  Yesterday I took my camera along.  




















Grant has enjoyed the walks but his arthritis makes him awfully stiff in the mornings so it takes him a while to limber up.  

This morning we were up early and at the oral surgeon's office.  Rob had two teeth extracted. They had fused together with one on its side.  We're hoping for a speedy recovery so we can continue on with out trip. We'd like to be somewhere remote for the 4th of July. We're still dreaming of that perfect boondocking place along a river.  We'll let you know when we find it.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed reading your blog! In the "considering" stage for a year of RV-ing. I got a lot of info just by reading your blog. I forgot about a/c. LOL I have an Australian shepherd and a German shepherd. Love your pooch! --Kammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Kammy! My pooch is currently laying on the floor making the most awful sounds. He got into another dog's food outside yesterday and we are paying for it. I looked away for a minute and he was gone. Found him with a mouth full of food that I'm sure was full of things he is allergic to. I got him to spit that mouthful out but I'm sure it wasn't the first. So I am replying to the music made by Grant's tummy!
      If any questions come to mind, no matter how silly they might seem to you, ask away. If you read much of our blog you know we learn as we go and make plenty of mistakes.
      Juley

      Delete