Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Reward After a Rugged Weekend in the Little RV

This year's income tax filing has been quite a fiasco. There are so many unfamiliar items on our taxes this year that I just couldn't bring myself to tackle them. To be fair, I procrastinated big time but I finished them this afternoon.






























Rob has been out of commission most of the weekend and I was feeling a bit low. I decided to give myself lift by finally adding our visited states map to the side of the RV.

I thought long and hard about adding the map because, quite frankly I found them sort of tacky.  I still find them tacky but I want one anyway.  Perhaps because of all of the places we have been or maybe I'm just getting to the point in life where I just don't care what "they" think.  What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's fantastic! It'll be so much fun for you to watch more state stickers fill it in. One of these winters, you should visit Arizona.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna,
      We were supposed to be in Arizona this past winter but, well, you know how that went. The plan now is to spend this winter in AZ and surrounding states. I'm very excited after this long, wet winter. Next summer we plan to go to Alaska. Keep your fingers crossed!
      Juley

      Delete