Monday, November 11, 2013

The Little RV Enjoys "Shrooms"

Fungus, fungi, mushrooms, toadstools...I know nothing about these things but here in this beautiful campground the moisture loving growths catch my attention whenever I go outside.  I find them fascinating.  




A few weeks ago Rob had a major accident with his old Canon camera shattering the viewing screen so he needed a new camera.  It arrived last week and since he was snoozing this afternoon when the sun came out I sort of borrowed it.  Grant and I took a long walk and lots of photos.

I shall call him Mini Me

Looks like velvet

Pushing up through the dirt and needles is hard work

Fancy edges

The Black Sheep?

Prom Queen

Appears to have been slimed

Average Joe

Lilly Pads

Something from Star Wars?

The forest has eyes!

Reminds me of a gnome hat!

One of these things is not like the others...

The small one looks sad to me

Pretty sure these are magic!

Tiny

Growing in the gravel




Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.  Don't judge now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those pictures are fantastic!! I love to see mushrooms and take pictures of them, too. You did a great job with the new camera. Thanks for the mushroom tour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! And love the captions, too. Be careful that Grant doesn't get a hold of any. They can be very poisonous.

    ReplyDelete