Friday, October 11, 2013

Things are Looking Up in the Little RV

Rob is much better and slooooooooowly starting to eat bland, solid food.  He was awake a good part of the day too.  That was a bonus!  

Grant is better as well.  I stopped giving him his medication three days ago and I haven't seen him scratching his head at all.  It's healing well and I am so glad. 

I spent a good part of my day yesterday online and on the telephone trying to find his medication without corn starch in it.  I was finally successful.  Costco carries two brands that do not have corn starch.  I had his prescription transferred and will pick it up this morning.  

As for his dog food, I think I will continue on with the food we have been giving him and wait to see if the medication change does the trick.  I don't want to make too many changes on once. 

After I finish my errands I'm going to see the kids.  I need a baby fix. 

2 comments:

  1. Juley, my dear friend... You were and are God's perfect gift to me today. I hadn't noticed how little time and care I had given to myself during this very challenging time with family. Thank you for reminding me how much I love to laugh hard and loud. You bring out the best in me. I love you. ps...I don't want to be anonymous... you'll have to show me how to be able to publish as a Goddess......xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing like a good belly laugh to start your day right! You're never anonymous Shari!

      Delete