Friday, May 24, 2013

The Little RV Visits the Saddest Campground EVER!

This morning we got up early and were parked in our new campsite in Kansas before noon.  

I'm warning you now, I'm going to make fun of this place but I actually love it for several reasons.  I love that nobody else is parked in our row, a big class A came in after I took the photos but they are in the next row over.  I love the grasslands all around us.

The sites are all pull-through sites and they are huge.  

Grant loves the place because I keep letting him off the leash.













All of this solitude comes with a price.  The place needs some love!  There are 4 permanently placed travel trailers here with large propane tanks sitting outside.  This one is seems to have been rejected entirely.
 This is one of the permanent residents.
The landscaping could use some imagination and a lot of work.
Ah, the price of solitude!

2 comments: