Monday, April 1, 2013

The Little RV's Journey Begins Anew

Today is moving day.  We've been here for about 7 weeks and we are eager to move on.  


We're heading to Naples, FL over on the west coast and will be spending a few days checking out the Everglades.  

I hope all of you had as good an Easter as we did.  We had lots of time with family, good food, fishing, sunshine and some tasty dessert.  After we said goodbye and our family headed home we packed up the rest of our outside gear.  This morning we dump the tanks, take on some fresh water and strap everything down for the ride. 

And we're off!


2 comments:

  1. I have never been to the Everglades but would like to go some day, but I am running out of time to go everywhere I want go. Take plenty of pictures so I can ride along with you via your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be sure to take lots of photos Dizzy. We always do anyway. Hundreds even! You better get busy seeing all of those places.

      Delete