Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cooking in the Little RV

Cooking in a small space can be challenging.  Cooking a low sodium diet in a small space can be downright maddening.  



Because of Rob's health related sodium restricted diet, I do a lot of cooking and a lot of experimenting.  Sometimes my efforts are successful and sometimes, not so much.  

It's hard, this low sodium thing.  You have to plan ahead every day just in case you will be out at meal time.  You can't just hit the drive through because there is nothing low sodium about fast or prepared food.

Given all of that, I decided to share some of our strategies to keep Rob's sodium intake as far under 2000 mg daily as possible.  Yesterday, I cooked up a new blog for low sodium cooking and eating. You can get there by following link in the tab near the top labeled Low Sodium CookingI'll be sharing my hits and misses.  We can laugh at me together.  Hopefully some of my attempts will be;

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't find the link to click. I, too, am suppose to be on a low sodium diet, but I cheat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dizzy... the link is just below the title at the top of the page. There is a purple line with Home, Our House on Wheels, Where We've Been, Product Reviews and finally, Low Sodium Cooking. Let me know if you don't see it.
      Juley
      ...and we all cheat. ;-}

      Delete