Thursday, January 10, 2013

The Little RV is Back in the Hospital

We're still in Connecticut but we have moved into a hotel.  We delivered the little RV to the repair shop this afternoon.  We were told we'd hear from them tomorrow morning sometime with a progress report.  When we were dropping the RV off, I was concerned about the height of the bay door openings.  They said the doors are 14 feet high and the RV is 13' 4" but from my vantage point I was really concerned about clearance.  However, Rob backed the RV in without incident so 14' it is. 

We drove south to Mystic.  We choose Mystic partly because we were able to find a hotel that accepts dogs and partly because it's a fun area.  We checked into our hotel and were very pleasantly surprised.  Our room is beautiful, huge and very clean and I am a clean fanatic.  We are on the ground floor by the back door which is great for taking Grant out.  Grant is a wreck by the way.  I've got his thunder shirt on him and got his Prozac into him.  He's not interested in dinner either.  I sure hope he sleeps tonight.

Here are a couple of pictures of Mystic.  I didn't get a chance to get more but maybe tomorrow.  





1 comment:

  1. Karen Guilliams RobertsJanuary 11, 2013 at 2:47 PM

    Enjoy Mystic -- absolutely LOVE that place! I always stop on my way to RI whenever I go -- have to stop at Mystic Village to get my frozen chocolate covered banana (yeah, I know).
    Hope everything works out with the RV and you two (and Grant) can get to Florida!!

    ReplyDelete