Sunday, December 30, 2012

We've Got to Get The Little RV Out of Here Before it's Too Late

Snow!  Snow and more snow with more snow in the forecast.
Don't get me wrong, I do love snow.  I grew up in Montana, but I'm supposed to be enjoying temperatures in the mid 70's in Southern Florida. You know what they say about the best laid plans.

This was the lovely view from the windows of the little RV this morning just after sunrise.  




Later this morning Alex got his industrial sized snow blower out and cleaned up half of the neighborhood. 

I thought it looked like a lot of fun and was considering asking for a lesson but then I realized I would have to go outside and quickly changed my mind.  It was about 25 degrees at the time. 

Later, when it warmed up to 33-ish degrees we sprouted icicles.  
 If you could choose, where would you be right now?

Snow?

                                     OR
the beach?

2 comments:

  1. BRRRRRR!!!!! I hope you get out are able to head south to warmer temps! Seems like it is cold everywhere. Even here in SoCal! (relatively speaking) I have a miserable cold, mid-holiday break, but I am giving it one more day to do its stuff and then "be gone with you!" Keep warm! Glad Rob is feeling better. Looking forward to hearing that you are basking in sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better Sandy! We are waiting for a couple of dry days and we're outtie!

    ReplyDelete