Sunday, October 7, 2012

Two Weeks and Counting Without the Little RV

We've been in Rapid City, SD for 14 days.  All three of us are more than ready to go.  If all goes well the RV will be ready to go on Wednesday afternoon.  The route we're planning will take us South East into Nebraska and Kansas, hopefully to warmer weather.  We're not sure if we will make it to New England in time to see the fall colors because of this long delay.  If not, perhaps we'll see them another year. 

Grant is having some, eh-hm, gastrointestinal distress. I'm not sure if it is due to stress or the Zyrtec or what but we're working on getting him better.  I think tomorrow we'll try to get out for a while.  It's supposed to be warmer and sunny.  There are a few things we'd like to see before we hit the road.  Perhaps we'll have some photos tomorrow night.


No comments:

Post a Comment