Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Little RV Gets Out of the Hospital Today

Yesterday afternoon we got the long awaited call.  The air conditioning unit arrived at the body shop and will be installed this morning.  We should be on our way by early afternoon.  

Since we are leaving so late in the day we are only going about 180 miles east but it's a start, right?  We've mapped out a loose travel plan, taking it easy and getting Rob as much rest as he needs we think it'll take us about 15 more days to make it to Connecticut.  However, I have learned that travel plans can be changed in an instant by unforeseen circumstances.  Guess we'll get there when we get there. 

This morning I woke up to find our $1000 hotel bill had been slipped under the door.  I suppose it's not bad for 10 nights but OUCH!  Thank goodness it's not tourist season.  Our insurance will cover up to $750 of that.  I think it's time to take a look at exactly what our coverage includes.  These experiences are very educational, I must say. 

Here's hoping my next post is more exciting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment