Monday, August 27, 2012

RVs Are Not Buildt Short People

RV things are tall.  The first night we stayed in our RV I discovered that in order to reach the bathroom vent, I had to climb up on a step-stool.  Cabinets and storage are very high also. 

Have I mentioned that we are undertall?  Rob is 5'5" and I'm 5'2". 

To correct the bathroom fan problem we are having our dealer install a new remote fan in the bathroom.  
The cabinets are another story.  I have to use a step-stool to reach at least half of the storage in the RV.  Organization is key because I'm not keen on climbing.  

In addition to the RV, our truck is very tall.  We have a Ford F-350 and if I stand in front of it the hood is at eye level.  When we are hitching the RV we have to reach the hitch in the center of the truck bed.  We use a step-stool to climb up and reach the break-away cable, etc.

Are you seeing a theme here? 

No comments:

Post a Comment