Monday, August 27, 2012

Organizing the RV - Mentally

It's 3:00 am and I can't go back to sleep.  I laid in bed for exactly 44 minutes trying to go back to sleep but couldn't.  During those 44 minutes I organized the RV - mentally.  

The RV is still in the shop being repaired so I can't do any real organizing.  When we started purging, our dining room was the first empty room so it's become our staging area.  Everything we are not currently using, but plan to keep, is sorted into bins by area of the RV for our actual move in. 

I'm planning on putting seldom used items like our emergency food supply (freeze dried) high up in the entertainment center.  These supplies are currently in the kitchen above the fridge but during my mental organizing session I decided to move it.  

I'm thinking I'll have to rearrange the RV several times before I get things in the best location.  

What do you think about when you can't go back to sleep?


No comments:

Post a Comment