Sunday, August 19, 2012

17 Days and Counting

We are planning on pulling out as full-time RVers on September 6th.  That is only 17 short days away. 

This morning I was able to empty two rooms of everything except three pieces of furniture that have been claimed but need to be picked up.  

Over the next 17 days I have two dental appointments and Rob has two specialty medical appointments and a regularly scheduled injection to look forward to.  

The 5th wheel is still in the shop getting repaired from the incident with the 'gaiter.  We aren't sure when the work will be complete so we can drive down and pick it up.  I'm thinking early next week.  Fingers crossed!

My goal for today is to go through all of the boxes in the living room that we have been throwing "stuff" into for weeks.  
Miscellaneous Crap



 
I've been putting this off for a while now.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment